So what if you are lovers in a relationship? You must have some healthy competition to keep the spark alive. Explore each other, spend more quality time and find better ways to bond with each other. In this article, we write down 25 bets you can make with your boyfriend.
The Best Bets to Make with Your Boyfriend
1. The One Who Loses Has to Make Dinner.
If you don’t feel like cooking tonight, try placing a bet with your boyfriend so that if he loses, he will have to make a lovely dinner for you. Meanwhile, you can take a break and boast to
yourself and others about what a great and lovely boyfriend you have.
Dishes to make for your partner:
- Blackened Salmon Tacos
- Ravioli with creamy mushroom
- Filet Mignon
- Cheese Fondue
- Portobello Mushrooms with Truffle Mash
- Marry Me Chicken
- Pasta with Sausage and Parmesan
- Mushroom Risotto
- Thai Green Curry
2. The One Who Loses Plans a Surprise Date
Has your boyfriend been busy at work and unable to give you enough time lately? Well, make a bet so that if he loses, he has to plan a date for the weekend and surprise you. You will end up spending quality time and falling in love all over again!
3. The One Who Loses Has to Follow a ‘no-Phone Rule at The Dinner Table.
Your boyfriend using his phone constantly at the dinner table must be very irritating, right? Make a bet to get him out of this annoying practice. If he loses, he would have to follow your rule of nobody getting their phones while having dinner. This would be a great practice.
4. The One Who Wins Gets to Pick the Restaurant.
Do you always fight with your boyfriend regarding the restaurant you go to? A bet makes it easier. If you win, he has to go with you to whichever restaurant you pick. Both of you are different people, and this is a great way to adapt to each other’s habits.
5. The One Who Loses Gives the Other Cash.
The easiest way to make money? Take it from your boyfriend but fairly by winning a bet. We are sure they won’t mind giving you a few bucks or buying something nice and pretty. This would be very funny, and you can share a good laugh thinking of this later.
6. The One Who Loses Pays the Bills for That Month.
This bet will surely raise competitiveness because nobody likes to lose money, and let’s accept that bills are pretty high nowadays. However, this is also a great way to share responsibilities and have more fun. It will also be a relief if you are a little low on cash now.
Ways to save money on bills:
- Save first and spend later.
- Avoid splurging on payday.
- Keep track of what you spend.
- Cut down on personal services.
- Automating transfers
- Get savvy with your income
- Claim work from home tax relief
- Switch suppliers
- Shop for your own brand
- Waste less food
7. The One Who Loses Gives Three Kisses to The Other.
Intimacy is very important in a relationship. Place a bet so that if your boyfriend loses to you, he has to kiss you three times. This allows you to spend quality time and strengthen your relationship’s physical and emotional bond. Be a sport and spice things up a little, baby!
8. The One Who Loses Gives Something to The Poor.
This is a great way to practice generosity towards each other and other people. If your boyfriend loses the bet, make him give out an item of food or clothing to someone needy. This increases your love and respect for each other and lets you help someone in utter distress.
9. The One Who Loses Has to Go to The Grocery Store Every Week.
Grocery shopping- such a hard task, no? Make bets to make sure both of you have equal roles in every household activity. If your boyfriend loses, he has to do grocery shopping for the entire week. It must be hard for him, but the understanding between you becomes better this way.
10. The One Who Loses Has to Babysit for That Day.
If you have a baby, this is a great way to share responsibilities. Make a bet, and if your partner loses, he has to take care of the baby, even if you are at home. This will bring equality and respect to the relationship and make things easier to handle.
Tips for Babysitters:
- Try to be as comfortable with the baby as possible.
- Learn to be organized.
- Always be watchful for the baby.
- Avoid taking the kids out of your home.
- Avoid smoking or drinking while taking care of the baby.
- Keep open communication
- Be prepared for crisis situations.
- Be well-informed about the baby’s needs and habits.
- Try to have as much fun as possible.
- Be open to criticism.
11. The One Who Wins Gets to Choose a Fun Activity.
If you both have a free day and are at home, make a bet to choose the fun activity you are about to do. It may be an indoor or outdoor game, watching a movie, or cleaning the house. Whatever the winner chooses, the other one has to do it.
12. The One Who Wins Chooses the Movie.
When it comes to watching a movie together, couples are bound to fight over what to watch. A bet makes things easier and teaches you to adjust to each other. If you win the bet, you choose the movie, and your boyfriend has to watch it without protest or disinterest.
Films to Watch with Your Lover:
- Call Me By Your Name
- The Notebook
- Eat, Pray, Love.
- Monte Carlo
- The Vow
- Sylvie’s Love
- The Photograph
- A Star Is Borm
13. The One Who Loses Makes Breakfast the Next Day.
Waking up and making breakfast for your partner can be tedious, so try placing a bet to decide who makes breakfast the following day. Sharing responsibilities and giving more time to each other is very important for a healthy relationship, and this funny bet makes you do that more efficiently.
14. The One Who Loses Does Their Partner’s Chores for A Day.
Got too much laundry but are you feeling lazy to do it? Well, a bet can help you out. Let your partner do your chores for a day if they lose the bet. Then, relax for some time as you watch your partner doing your work only because they love you so much.
15. The One Who Loses Eats Something Very Spicy.
This would be great fun if your boyfriend can’t eat spicy food. If they lose the bet, make them eat something extremely spicy. This may sound harsh, but it can actually be very fun. You can prank each other, which means you are comfortable in each other’s presence.
Some of The Spiciest Dishes for You to Try Out:
- Pork Vindaloo
- Chilli Beef
- Laal Maas
- Chicken Chettinad
- Chilate de Pollo
- Szechuan Hot Pot
- Tom Yum
- Spicy Jalapeno and Bacon Flatbread
16. The One Who Wins Gets to Make Three Wishes.
If your partner has not been attentive to you lately, this is a great way to make them do what you want. Place a bet, and if he loses, you get to make three wishes he is bound to fulfill. This conveys that you love and care for each other.
17. The One Who Loses Eats/drinks Something Crazy.
You need not be disciplined on all days. Try placing a bet on a wild date and make each other drink a lot so that you can be stupid together and create beautiful memories that you can cherish later. You can always laugh, thinking
of the crazy things you’ve done.
Funny Drinking Games to Play at A Party:
- Flip Cup
- Kings Cup
- Never Have I Ever
- Drunk Jenga
- Straight Face
- Truth Or Dare
- Fuzzy Duck
- Bite The Bag
- Power Hour
18. The One Who Loses Gives a Massage to Their Partner.
Why go to the salon and spend money to get a body massage when you have a boyfriend? Instead, make a bet, and they give you a free body massage for an hour if they lose. This increases physical and emotional intimacy and lets you relax in each other’s company.
19. The one who loses has to sing a song.
If you are out on a date, you can make a bet to make them sing a song. It doesn’t matter if they are good or bad singers; they have to sing whatever you want them to. Enjoy your time together and create good memories that you can cherish forever.
Romantic Songs You Must Listen To:
- ‘Love Me Like You Do
- ‘Wonderful Tonight
- ‘God Only Knows.’
- ‘Loving Is Easy
- ‘We Belong Together.
- ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
- Love Of My Life
- Rock With You
- Cosmic Love
20. The One Who Wins Gets to Choose the Place for A Vacation.
You can settle it with a bet if you guys are about to go on a vacation and have different preferences. If you win, your boyfriend must go to the mountains, even if they like the beaches more. So maybe next time, you go to a place they like more.
21. The One Who Loses Has to Take Their Partner out For a Drive.
If you’ve not been spending quality time with your partner, place a bet so that if they lose, they are bound to take you out on a long drive. Enjoy each other’s company as much as possible so you can connect better and promote love and understanding in your relationship.
22. The One Who Loses Wears What Their Partner Wants Them to
It is very important to keep silliness alive in a relationship. Little things matter, and placing a bet so that you can make your boyfriend wear something you like may sound childish, but it is a lot more fun than you think. They might disapprove of it, but who cares!
Gifts Your Boyfriend Will Love:
- Tickets to a concert
- Personalized vinyl record wall art.
- Pressurized craft beer growler
- Personalized Jewelry
- Sequin Pillows
- Earphone Case
23. The One Who Loses Shares a Secret or An Embarrassing Story of Their Life.
Is there something your partner has never shared with you, even though you kept asking them? A bet makes it easier to know what you want to do. So, let them spill their secrets if they lose, but always remember that you must respect each other’s boundaries and private space.
24. The One Who Loses Gives a Treat.
If your boyfriend loses the bet, he has to treat you. It may be in a restaurant or something he cooks for you, but it has to be special. Doing something for each other, especially surprises, never goes out of style; these little things will give you a healthy relationship.
25. The One Who Loses Does Something Funny Instantly.
This bet will bring out the funny side of your partner. If he loses, make him run around the room fifty times or jump on the bed fifteen times. You will end up sharing a good laugh, and this childishness in your relationship will keep you bonded to each other.
26. The One Who Wins Gets to Control the Tv Remote for A Day.
Gone are the days of never-ending couple fights over the TV remote. Just make a simple bet in the morning to decide who gets the remote for the day. This makes things competitive and always lets you have a good time with each other. You may fight, but with love.
TV Shows to Watch with Your Boyfriend:
- American Vandal
- Breaking Bad
- The Big Bang Theory
- Never Have I Ever
- Stranger Things
- Better Call Saul
- The Sandman
- Two And A Half Men
27. The One Who Wins Gets to Choose a Bedroom Fantasy.
Sexual fantasies are an essential part of a good relationship. A bet to make each other’s fantasies come true can spice things up a lot. You win the bet, you get to choose what you do in bed, and your partner has to follow. This allows you to share control.
So, bets are fun, aren’t they? Every relationship needs fun and surprise to keep the spark of excitement alive. Trust us, these bets are the best way to connect more intimately with your boyfriend and have a more understanding relationship. We do hope you have great fun trying them out.
Romantic Things to Do for Your Girlfriend:
- Writing a letter/poem.
- Cooking a lovely dinner
- Arranging a home spa
- Going for a sunset picnic
- Giving chocolates and flowers
- Picking flowers from a garden together.
- Chill out with a nostalgic film
- Have more pillow fight
- Hug her when she’s sad or tired
- Have a candlelight dinner and dance together
- Sweetest Anniversary Paragraphs for Your Love Partner
- 80+ Amazing First Love Quotes to Share
- 441+ Top Daily Affirmations that You Can Use
- 101+ Amazing Lovemaking Tips to Consider
- How To Balance Work And Love Life
Hey! I’m Chris Woods . I’m a 38-Year-Old Personal Trainer Who Enjoys Eating Out, Watching Television, and Worshiping. I Have a Degree in Psychology. I’m Physical in Pretty Good Shape. My Average Height with Glowing Skin, Black Hair, and Light Grey Eyes. I Love to Write About Love & Relationships. So, That’s Why I Created This Blog to Share My Knowledge with You.