Has someone just texted you ‘How was your day?” Is that your crush? Well, you might be thinking of getting all flirty with them. You can do so if you send them bold text. We bring you some flirty texts to send someone to respond to their message.
Flirty Response To ‘How Was Your Day?”
- Now that you’ve asked me, I feel better.
- With you around me, everything is always perfect.
- I am good, paving my way to your heart.
- I am single and ready to mingle!
- Thank God you finally remembered!
- I am strong. But I would collapse straight into your arms.
- You ask how your favorite person is?
- I think I have a mental problem. I just keep thinking about you.
- I have been thinking about you.
- I am okay, but I need a hug from you now.
- Me? Oh, I’m in bed.
- I wasn’t okay. But after you asked me how I am, everything’s good.
- You can always come and find that out yourself.
- Thanks for asking. Thank you for making my day.
- Just give me a kiss, and I’ll start feeling better.
- Good to know you think of me because I’ve been thinking about you all day!
- Well, you already know that. Why don’t you just come to me and make me feel better?
- Keeping it simple, I love you.
- *stare emoji* *wink emoji*
- I have been busy. I have to think about you all day.
Ways to Propose to Someone:
- Taking them out for a romantic movie date.
- Taking them out for a romantic dinner date.
- Gift them a portrait of theirs with your proposal written on a card.
- Cook their favorite dish.
- Sing a song for them.
- Gift them their favorite book and slip your proposal card inside.
- Write a romantic letter.
- Go for a long walk.
- Get it written on her coffee.
- Visit a memorable location.
Flirty Response To “What’s Up?”
- No time to talk, I have to meet you sometime.
- Is that a pickup line?
- Not bad. But talking to you makes me feel better.
- If I tell you, you would feel like spanking me.
- I am bored. Let’s go on an adventure.
- Awww…..is somebody missing me?
- Please ask again. I just love hearing your voice.
- Enough with the questions. Talk dirty to me.
- I have been busy, but I still have time to be on your to-do list!
- I am good because I wore the smile you gave me all day.
- Honestly, I was not feeling good. But, now that you’ve spoken to me, I do feel better.
- Oh, I’m sorry. Talking to you makes me lost for words.
- That we have to find out together.
- Nice try. I’m upset with you. You stole my heart.
- I have been daydreaming. You came, and now it’s real.
- I’ve been feeling lonely. Care to accompany me?
- I am on a mission where I have to stop thinking about you. I guess we can call it ‘Mission Impossible.
- Just what I need right now, your sweet voice! Now I’m good.
- Bored as hell. Would you like to come over so that we can play?
- Reading an article that says you burn 1.5 calories every minute when you kiss. So that’s a workout we should do together, no?
Reasons to Kiss Someone:
- Reduces anxiety.
- Good for your teeth.
- Makes you feel better.
- Helps you develop a stronger bond.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Boosts your facial muscles.
- Boosts your immunity.
- Increases sex drive.
- Helps relieve cramps.
- Delays signs of aging.
Flirty Response To “How Are You?”
- Watching Netflix. Care to join me and chill together?
- What would you do if I said I was head over heels for you?
- Looking at your text and smiling like an idiot.
- Thinking about what a smooth talker you are!
- You want to know about my day? Does that mean you like me?
- That’s not even a question. The real question is, are we going on a date tonight?
- I think I’ve seen you somewhere. Oh, wait, yes, in my dreams.
- I don’t know. Feeling a little off for a while. Could you just come and turn me on?
- I am good. Now can I have your phone number?
- I am busy. I need a distraction. Where are you?
- I’ve been lost for some time now. Please show me the way to your heart.
- I don’t know. Something’s wrong with my eyes. I can’t take them off you.
- Your text makes me think. We should text each other more often.
- I have thoughts about you. They are NSFW.
- Thank you. God bless you. Oh no, he already did that
- I’ve been very bad today. I need you to discipline me.
- I have been busy looking for love, but I can finally rest.
- I am rich, good-looking, and romantic. Thoughts?
- You made my day! Now, when can I call you?
- I can’t sleep. I keep thinking about you.
Effects of Bad Sleep:
- It May cause accidents.
- Dumbs you down.
- Leads to serious health issues.
- Kills your sex drive.
- Makes everything feel depressing.
- Ages your skin.
- Makes you forgetful.
- Makes you gain weight.
- Increases risk of death.
- Leads to impaired judgment.
Creative Responses To “How Are You?”
- To know things about me is equal to falling in love with me. Are you ready for that?
- I am shivering with a cold. Only you can come and warm me up.
- I am looking for a way to reach the love of my life. By the way, what is your address?
- I have not been working on my flirting lately. Do you mind if I practice it with you?
- I have so many things to do. Unfortunately, I can’t because your thoughts keep distracting me.
- I will flip a coin. Heads, you come to me. Tails, I go to you.
- Adorable as ever. Come, let’s cuddle. You’ll love it!
- Here I am, all good. Do you have two more wishes?
- Everything’s okay. Except that I haven’t been hugged in a long time. Would you do that for me?
- Thank you for asking. You can make me feel even better by taking me out on a nice, romantic date.
- I am good. But my dog misses you. Wanna come over?
- I am not good. I have a disease, and you gave it to me. It’s called love.
- Going out to have lunch. Would you like to come with me?
- I am craving something sweet. Could I have a lip kiss from you?
- We should talk more. Better if we talk naked.
- You texted. My prayers have been answered!
- You texted me first. Now, I’ll ask you out on a date first.
- I know that you know that I love you.
- This can’t be real. Could you just come over and pinch me once?
- Feeling empty without you.
Effects of A Bad Breakup:
- You think you will never find love again.
- You think your social life is gone.
- You fear they would spread rumors about you.
- You keep blaming yourself.
- You doubt their honesty.
- You think your family and friends would criticize you.
- You even think of changing your city.
- You doubt the bond you have shared for so long.
- You start doubting your choices and decisions.
- You lose mental peace and stability.
Funny Responses To “How Are You?”
- Hi, stranger. Now, enough of this. Stop being a stranger.
- Okay. Let’s cut to the chase. I am good, and we are going on a date tomorrow.
- How would you know how lonely I feel when you aren’t there?
- I am good. And single. Just in case you didn’t know that.
- Okay. I am good. That’s all. How come you are so attractive?
- If I say I’m good, would you take me out for dinner?
- Checking tags. Oh, wait, yours says ‘made in heaven. Perfect!
- I’m awesome. The only way my day can get better is if I could spend it with you.
- Look at you. I am pretty sure heaven is real.
- I’m good. By the way, I saw you in my dreams last night. You were…..no, I can’t tell you. It’s too inappropriate.
- I’m good. Also, we are hanging out tonight.
- I’m good. Oh, I had a secret to share with you. *leans in and kisses*. Don’t tell anyone, okay?
- Great. The best thing that happened to me today is your text message.
- I could do better if you came to my place and we spent a day together.
- I’ll be fine, until you don’t leave me.
- Guess what I have been thinking all day. Just a hint- both of us are together, doing something.
- I was worried because my heart had stopped beating. Then I realized you took it from me.
- I’ve always wanted to see your house. Can I go with you?
- Okay. Let’s just skip the small talk. Flirt with me.
- I tripped over this morning and fell in love with you.
Ways to Tell Someone You Are in Love with Them:
- Flirt now and then.
- Listen to them.
- Do more things together.
- Hint at your feelings.
- Thank them for their help.
- Be there when they need them.
- Write a poem.
- Send them songs that speak of love.
- Check up on them more frequently.
- Respect them.
Witty Responses To “how Was Your Day?”
- I had a great day. It would have gone better if you were with me.
- How could I have a good day when I kept missing you every moment?
- Excellent. I want to tell you everything about my day. Not now, though. Maybe later tonight.
- I had a great day. But I know it’s going to get better because I am seeing you in a couple of hours.
- My day went great because the first thing I saw this morning was your face.
- I had a rough day. Maybe a hug from you could make me feel better.
- Okay, I guess. But only if we had met……
- I had great fun today because I kept thinking about you all the time.
- That doesn’t matter. Tell me, what are we doing tonight?
- I had a rough day, but now I am feeling better.
- My day had its highs and lows, but I kept thinking about you.
- You have to come and find out.
- My day wasn’t great because you were not in it.
- I can’t wait to have dinner with you and tell you everything.
- That’s between me and you to figure out at night.
- Work was tough, but home, with you, is great.
- Please, don’t. Your text is making me blush.
- Not that good. I couldn’t do anything because I kept thinking about you!
- The usual stuff. Forget it, let’s have a quiet date at home tonight. I’ll feel better.
- All good. How was your day? Did you miss me?
These messages will put a smile on the person reading them. They will understand you are interested in them, and if everything goes well, they will reciprocate your feelings. So, if you are in the mood to be a bit flirty, these texts will help you out.
Ways to Know You Love Someone:
- You feel safe around them.
- You are excited to be with them.
- You want to spend more time together.
- You feel jealous when they give others more attention.
- You are compassionate towards them.
- You discover similar interests.
- You always seek emotional support from them.
- You love yourself more.
- You want to know more about their likes and dislikes.
- You will never hurt them.
- Sweetest Anniversary Paragraphs for Your Love Partner
- 80+ Amazing First Love Quotes to Share
- 178+ Confused Love Quotes for You
- 185+ Amazing Waiting For Love Quotes
- 156+ Best Relationship Quotes to Fall in Love Every Day
Hey! I’m Chris Woods . I’m a 38-Year-Old Personal Trainer Who Enjoys Eating Out, Watching Television, and Worshiping. I Have a Degree in Psychology. I’m Physical in Pretty Good Shape. My Average Height with Glowing Skin, Black Hair, and Light Grey Eyes. I Love to Write About Love & Relationships. So, That’s Why I Created This Blog to Share My Knowledge with You.