Who doesn’t like a bit of appreciation? A slight appreciation once in a while can make anyone feel loved and special. Married life is all about mutual trust, love, respect, loyalty, and gratitude.
Your wife will work day and night at home to keep you happy and take care of the family. You should make sure that you have an attitude that tells her that you appreciate her responsibility towards the family. Here are 100 tips on how you can do so!
How To Make Your Wife Feel Loved And Appreciated
1. Start your day by praying with your wife. This will be a positive start to the day for both of you, and she will also feel loved and appreciated that you are playing with her and also for her.
2. Hold her hand in public. This is a sweet gesture that shows that you are happy and pleased to have her in your life.
3. Communicate with her properly. Let her know what you feel and also listen to what she has to say. This will help you both to understand each other better.
4. Show that you respect her. Talk with her with respect and also respect her emotions, and don’t hurt her feelings.
5. Let her know that she is gifted. This will make her feel special about herself and motivate her to do more good deeds to feel appreciated.
6. Get along with her friends. Encourage her to spend time with her friends and also show interest in her friend circle. This will give her a sense of positivity that you care about her friend circle too and that you are adjustable.
7. Lighten up her mood every time she feels low. This is a great way of showing appreciation to the person taking care of the family, especially your interests.
8. Tell her that you value her. This will make her feel ecstatic and will also let her know that you love her unconditionally. She will feel loved and special.
9. Show interest in her hobbies too. She will feel good to see that you are putting your efforts to keep her happy and make her feel loved.
10. Laugh together. This is an excellent way of connecting and also appreciating each other.
11. Wrap her in your arms when she feels scared. This will be comfortable for her, and she will also feel safe and secure. She will feel appreciated that you care for her safety.
12. Surprise her with something she loves the most. It can be a box of chocolates or a beautiful dress; may it be anything, she will appreciate it.
13. Before making any important decisions, always talk with her. She will realize that her views matter to you too, and she will also feel respected.
14. Respect the thing which she values the most in her life. This will make her feel special and secure and let her know that you respect her emotions as well.
15. Let her know that she is an amazing teacher. This will make her feel special, and it will also encourage her to teach you more things that you do not know.
16. Correct her when she is wrong, but do not be aggressive. She will get to know that she will always have you whom she can rely on, and she will also respect you as her guide.
17. Do not nag or complain about small things. She will get to know that you understand her and you have accepted her imperfections too.
18. Let her know that she is the most important person in your life. She will feel loved and will also appreciate the fact how much you care for her.
19. Be a patient listener. This is one of the qualities which she will adore the most about you. She will realize how much you care about her feelings.
20. Spend time together. This will let her know that you always have time for family, and she is on your priority list too.
21. Take her shopping. She will feel pampered and also appreciated for keeping up with her childish nature.
22. Make breakfast for her. She will feel loved and appreciate your efforts to lighten up her morning.
23. Forgive her. Later, she will realize that she was wrong but will also appreciate your calm and composed nature.
24. Set goals and achieve them. This will let her know that you are serious about the relationship and want to grow together.
25. Lend her a helping hand whenever she is down and feels lost. This will give her the confidence that you will always be there to help her out and she will also appreciate this gesture.
26. Be polite with her in person and in public. This will give her the confidence to express her feelings and she will also realize that you respect her.
27. Learn to admit your mistakes. She will appreciate this because this will let her know that you are not egoistic and dare to own up for your mistakes.
28. Defend her to others. She will appreciate this gesture of yours and will also realize that you are the strongest pillar she can lean on.
29. Respect her intelligence. This will let her know that you trust in her wisdom and also respect her intellectual faculty.
30. Give her a massage. This will help her relax after a tiring day and she will also feel good that you care about her.
31. Take care of your child if he/she wakes up in the middle of the night. This will not only let her get a night of sound sleep but will also let her know that you care about her health.
32. Be by her side when she is ill. She will appreciate the gesture and also make her feel special and safe.
33. Ask her how did her day go. She will appreciate this because she will realize that you care about how she feels and also show interest in her life.
34. Discuss future expenditures calmly. This will let her know that you appreciate and respect her contribution to the family no matter what the financial condition is.
35. Do not discuss or quarrel about personal matters with her in public. This will let her know that you respect her emotions and her as a person too.
36. Respect her spirituality. Even if you are an atheist, respect her love for God and take part in the rituals. She will appreciate it.
37. Always maintain eye contact while talking. This will let her know that you are always aware of her presence and you are a patient listener.
38. Always have an attitude that says that you prefer her to others. She will appreciate this attention and also feel loved.
39. Let her know how did your day go. She will enjoy listening to your day and will also appreciate the fact that you do not hide anything from her.
40. Do not indulge in any other means of sexual pleasure. She will highly appreciate this and will also make her feel special.
41. Help her when guests come over to your house. She will like this gesture and will also allow her to get along with the guests.
42. Talk good about her in public. This will make her blush and she will also feel appreciated.
43. Get her a bouquet at times. She will feel special and will also realize how much you care for her.
44. Let her know from before-hand if you are going to be late to come back home. This will let her know that you care for her and you also respect the fact that you don’t like to keep her waiting.
45. Always give your full attention to her when she is talking with you. She will appreciate this and will also let her know that you respect her views too.
46. Do not use offensive or abusive words. She will understand that you respect her dignity and also you are a soft-spoken person.
47. Do not compare her with others. She will appreciate this as she will know that you have accepted her the way she is.
48. Give her some personal time once she comes back home. She will realize that you understand her and also understand her own private space without trying to intrude.
49. Spend time with children too. This will make her feel good that you have time for family too.
50. Have a good grooming habit and smell good. She will feel loved and special and always use a particular perfume that she loves.
When We Support and Care for Our Partners, that Is the Best Thing We Can Provide Them. We Also Want Our Partners to Give Us Emotional Support in Our Hard Times. Check Out Tips on How to Support Your Wife
51. Support her in whatever she does. She will realize that you respect her dreams too and no matter what happens you will always be there to motivate her.
52. Make her feel special. She will appreciate every small effort you make to make her feel special.
53. Refrain yourself from complaining much. She will appreciate the fact that you are appreciating her efforts and you are also patient with her.
54. Appreciate her for being caring towards your relatives. She will feel respected and special. She will realize that you appreciate her efforts too.
55. Do not pass negative comments about her relatives. She will realize that even respect her relatives and that will make her feel good.
56. Sit close to her. She will feel safe, secured, and loved. Gestures like this will make her feel special.
57. Respect her in front of the children. She will feel special and appreciate this beautiful gesture.
58. Always take her consent before making any plans. She will feel important and she will also realize that you respect her opinions too.
59. Make her feel confident as a woman. She will feel confident about the way she carries herself.
60. Do not break her trust. She will feel safe and secured around you and she will appreciate the fact that you do not hide anything from her.
61. Get to know her insecurities. Try and don’t do anything which aggravates her insecurities. She will appreciate it when you will care for her.
62. Get to know her sexual needs. She will feel loved and also appreciate that you are doing your best to make her feel special.
63. Kiss her longer. She will be on cloud nine and a long and deep kiss will brighten up her day.
64. Be in good shape. She will feel proud to have you in her life, and a good body will make her go weak in her knees.
65. Talk about the future with her. She will appreciate this as she will realize that you are thinking about future planning too.
66. Give her comfort by touching her at least once a day. This will calm her down and also appreciate you for embracing her.
67. Be polite. This is a trait that every woman appreciates.
68. Keep a check on her daily routine. She will feel appreciated that you have a concrete idea about her routine.
69. Make her feel valued. She will feel special and also appreciate the efforts that you are putting in to make her feel loved.
70. Let her handle the accounts of the family at times. She will realize that you have confidence in her and you also trust her with the expenditure of the family.
71. Date her even after marriage. This is just to show how much you love and care for her even after marriage.
72. Do not say anything in anger that you will regret later. She will appreciate this gesture as she will realize that you are mature enough to understand when and when not to react.
73. Show your affection for her in front of her friends. She will feel special and this will also make her knees go weak.
74. Make sure that the children respect her. She will feel appreciate and will also let her know that you are an amazing father.
75. Remember her birthday and your anniversary. This is the best way to make her feel appreciated and loved.
76. Give her money to enjoy a day all by herself. This will make her realize that you are observant about her happiness and you can do anything to make her feel special.
77. Boost her up when she is hurt. She will feel appreciated because you will be there to give the moral support that is required.
78. Get her a special gift at times. This will make her feel loved and it will also be a medium of appreciation for whatever she does for you and the family.
79. Divide the responsibilities of the house. She will feel relieved and also special as she will realize that you care about her health and you do not want to overburden her with the daily household chores.
80. Crack a joke in front of her. A good joke to give her a hearty laugh is a great way of appreciating her.
81. Give her the space to express herself. This will allow her to vent out her feelings and will also help you to know her better.
82. Do not criticize her in public. She will feel appreciated as she will realize that you care about her dignity.
83. Always be well aware of the things that she wants or needs. She will realize that you know her very well and you are always there to make her feel special.
84. Spend time with her. This is one of the best ways of showing that you appreciate her for whatever she is doing for the family.
85. Take her out for dinner. This will let her take a break from cooking and spend some time with you.
86. Show your sympathy when she is sick. This will let her know that you care about her and you can do anything to help her out.
87. Let her sleep in sometimes. This will let her get the rest that she has been missing out on because of her other commitments.
88. Address if something is bugging you immediately. This will not lead to anything serious and she will also appreciate it later that you talked it out without holding a grudge.
89. Take care of at least one thing in the house. This will release a lot of burden off her shoulders and will allow her to relax a bit.
90. Say you love her more often. This might sound trivial and you might not say her that often after marriage but these three words will always make her feel special and appreciated.
91. Constantly stay in touch with her when she is away to let her know that she is always there in your thoughts. She will feel loved, secured, and special.
92. Plan a surprise weekend getaway for her. She will realize how much you love her and you care about her emotions and feelings too.
93. Write her love notes. Love notes can never go out of fashion and this is one of the best ways of saying that you appreciate her.
94. Show your affection for her without getting sexual. This is the purest way of showing how much you appreciate her in your life.
95. Make her feel beautiful. Pamper her with surprise gifts or do the things that will make her feel like a Queen. This will send her a message that you appreciate her a lot.
96. Make her feel like the most important person in your life. This is a great way of showing that you love her and you value her existence in your life.
97. Tell her that you enjoy her presence. She will feel loved and special and also appreciated for what she is doing for you.
98. Do not treat her as an option. Make her feel important and treat her with dignity; doing so will let her know that you truly appreciate her.
99. Show interest in her hobbies. She will feel great about it and will mean a lot to her.
100. Appreciate her for helping you to grow to become a better man. This is the best thing a wife ever wants to her and she will feel appreciated.
How to make your wife feel loved and appreciated ?:
- Communication is the key. According to many clinical psychologists and relationship coaches
- Healthy communication and listening give a unique immense joy, and the same goes for your wife.
- Pay attention to the little details. Your wife will love it when you meet her specific preferences.
- Don’t underestimate the importance of physical touch.
- Studies have shown how essential somatic intimacy has proved to be in preventing relationship-related stress.
- Work together, and divide the entire household labor work between yourselves.
- This will prevent the chances of your relationship being dissolved.
- Ask your wife what she wants in the bed, but at the same time, have her consent.
- Never force her to be intimate with you when she is not in that frame of mind.
- 85+ Sweetest Anniversary Paragraphs for Your Love Partner
- 80+ Amazing First Love Quotes to Share
- 365+ Ending Relationship Quotes to Share
- 169+ Scared to Love Quotes That You Can Share
- 181+ Complicated Love Quotes for You
“Compassion, understanding, and connection” – these three words describe me the best. I founded “TheLoveBoy” to share joy of Love. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been studying the dynamics of human connection for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing my insights with others. My mission is to help individuals cultivate deeper and more meaningful relationships