A sweet promise to your partner can make him/her feel unique and loved. It is essential to make them believe that you love them and want them. Here are a few fantastic promise paragraphs for you to send them.
I Promise Paragraphs for Her
- Dear life partner, I promise to walk with you through the most treacherous paths and never let go of your hand. I promise to act as a shade when the sun gets too close and give you hope when the sun goes too low.
I promise to be your coach, your motivator, and above everything else, your friend whenever you need one. I promise to be with you till the end of days and be yours only. I know I don’t always say how much I love you but I promise to keep loving you even if I am not vocal about it.
- You have always been that one person that I can count on with my eyes closed, the person that I can trust with my life without breaking a sweat. I could never really express how delighted I feel to have you with me.
I promise to make you feel the way you make me feel and I promise to love you more than you love me and gather courage to tell you about it in person. I promise to never leave your side and be the person that you fell in love with.
- I have been wanting to tell you or even more so remind you of the things that brought us together in the first place. Things might not be the way as they used to be, the promises that we made to each other might seem a bit vague now but let me tell you that there have been no changes in the way I felt for you.
I had promised to love you with all my heart and soul and to this date, I will happily give up my life to keep that promise. I promise to love you even if you do not.
- To the love of my life, I have loved you since day one and I promise to continue do so for as long as humanly possible. I promise to keep being the girl of your dreams and never go back on my word for anything. I promise to support in all your endeavors and guide you when I have to.
I will shield you against any ill will and allow only happiness and joy to reach you. I promise to keep irritating you the way I do and never let anything fundamental change between us, what we have stays untouched.
- I vow to always be your friend, your partner and the person who loves you more than anything in the world. I promise to never let a moment of sadness or despair even come close to you. I vow to keep not only us strong but never let this relationship lose its value or meaning in life.
The feelings that I have for you will never waver but keep growing as we live our lives one beautiful moment at a time. I promise to never let a moment be dull with you and make your life as colorful as you like.
- Taking a break from taking ourselves too seriously, I promise to be your dance partner when the dance floor is empty, I vow to be your food challenge partner, I promise to be your karaoke co-star and you know who to call when going co-op in any game.
I promise to make everything that you do twice more fun and at least five times more enjoyable be it just a meal or even a match.
- Every time I would want something in life, I would pray to god and promise something in return and guess what, god always heard my prayers. The day I wished to have you as my life partner, I made two promises. The first one to you to always love you no matter what, to always be there for you and with you, come what may.
The second promise I made to God to never ask for anything else from him for the rest of my life. You are all I have ever wanted in my life and all that I need right now, I love you.
- Everything that I have done to date, all my efforts, all my deeds, and all my promises have subconsciously been made to get closer to you. When I promised to be on time, I wanted to be with you for a longer period, when I promised to always be there for you, I wanted you to believe in me and when I promised to never let go of you, I wanted you to know how much I care about you.
I wish I could tell you that I promise to love you for as long as the wheels of time keep turning.
- Even if this was my last day on Earth, even if I had just one more hour to live, I would gladly spend it telling you how much I love you and going over all those things that I have told you. All those things that got us closer, all our meetups, all our moments, and above all, all our precious promises.
The promise to love you for a lifetime, the promise to never let you out of my heart and mind, the promise to be your girl, and above all the promise to always be your happy place, the place that you can come back to when you have nowhere else to go and all hope seems lost. I am happy this happened, thank you for everything.
I Promise Paragraphs for Him
- We often make promises to our loved ones and keep forgetting them over time. We keep taking for granted the words that we have said and move on with our lives without paying any heed. This time around, make some effort to remind your special someone that you do remember your promises and are always trying to do good by them.
- Dear lifeline, I know sometimes I do things that don’t make you happy, do things that contradict what I have always said to you. However, I promise that no matter what goes wrong, no matter how challenging the times are, I would always be there with you, standing with you in every phase of life. I might make a few mistakes here and there but deep down what I feel for you has never changed.
- I promise to never let go of your hand, I promise to never be away from you, figuratively and literally, I promise to walk with you through thick and thin, I promise to smile and cry with you, I promise to always be yours and lastly I promise to always keep trying to bring a smile on your face. Now I know that promises are meant to be broken but I believe that this promise is unbreakable.
- The day you said yes to be mine for the rest of my life, I felt like the luckiest man on the entire planet. I still remember all of my promises, all the vows that I made. I vowed to always make you happy and I hope I still bring a smile to your face.
I promised to hold you through the darkest days and nights and I hope I have never let you feel scared. I promised to be yours for the rest of eternity, well, we would have to wait for that one. I have always loved you and I promise to do the same.
- There are things that I can say to you without even thinking and then there are the things that I can only imagine about vocalizing to you. I really wish I could say that I promise to love you for as long as I live.
I wish I could tell you how much I love you and what place you hold in my life and heart. I can only dream about calling you mine but I promise someday I will be able to tell you all that I really feel for you.
- I might have made a million promises to you. I remember that I promised to always be on time, I can recall promising you that I will never forget the date of our anniversary or birthdays and I even remember once I promised you to try to be tidy.
Now coming to the promises that I have managed to keep, I still love you and want to spend every moment of my life with you, I don’t think this promise is going anywhere anytime soon.
- I don’t know what promises really mean to you but for me, they mean the world. Every time I promise you to always love me, I do it with all my heart. Every time I promise to be there with you till the end of the line, I give you all the time that I have.
Every time that I have promised to be yours and yours only, I give you my life without any expectations or complaints. I promise to keep my word, will you keep yours?
- Seeing you in that wedding dress walking towards me made me proud of my vows. I am proud to have promised to stay with you forever. I am glad I have you as a life partner and I vow to protect you and keep you safe with all I have.
I will be there every time you need me and I promise to hold your hand through every road of life and walk with you till the path ends. Above all, I promise to keep all my promises without fail and be the man that you deserve. I love you, endlessly.
- I will not promise to bring you the moon or the stars, I can’t promise the sun to you, I can’t promise you a bed of roses and I surely can’t promise you an easy life. However, I can promise you that if I ever have to pick one between you and the rest of the world, I would choose you every time.
I promise to love you with what I have and never forget the things that I have promised. I might not be a king but I promise to treat to like my queen.
- I might not be the guy that you deserve, I might even not be the guy that you need and I am most definitely not the perfect match for you.
However, I promise that if you give me just one chance to prove why I deserve to be in your life and why no one can make you as happy as I can, I will never let you regret your decision. I promise to make you feel the happiness and joy you deserve.
- I might have done some terrible things in the past, I even might have unknowingly hurt you at times but I promise to never go back to being that person again. I promise to be the best version of myself and I vow to always be the man that you dream about.
I am willing to change and I am willing to do it only for you. I promise to do all of it if you would promise to give me just one more chance.
- I could either go on for hours reminding you of the things that I have promised and manage to fulfill or come straight to the fact that I promised to love you and how I have never broken that promise.
You have been the most important person in my life for quite some time now and I promise to do everything in my power to stay with you and be with you every step of the way. Love you loads.
- Sweetest Anniversary Paragraphs for Your Love Partner
- 80+ Amazing First Love Quotes to Share
- 441+ Top Daily Affirmations that You Can Use
- 185+ Amazing Waiting For Love Quotes
- 187+ I Want You Forever Quotes for your Partner
Hey! I’m Chris Woods . I’m a 38-Year-Old Personal Trainer Who Enjoys Eating Out, Watching Television, and Worshiping. I Have a Degree in Psychology. I’m Physical in Pretty Good Shape. My Average Height with Glowing Skin, Black Hair, and Light Grey Eyes. I Love to Write About Love & Relationships. So, That’s Why I Created This Blog to Share My Knowledge with You.