To have a ‘happily married life,’ both the husband and wife have to love each other and also support each other through thick and thin. Any relationship comes with a lot of responsibilities and the feeling of love and care should be mutual.
Here is a list of 100 tips to support your husband through thick and thin which will help you understand him better and also have a lovely relationship with him.
Here are Tips to Support Your Husband
1. Wake him up with a good cup of coffee in the morning. This will clear up his mind and rejuvenate his mind and also keep him energized throughout the day.
2. Pack his lunch before he leaves for office. He will like this gesture and will also feel good that you care for him.
3. Let him get adequate rest in the morning. Do not wake him up if he wants to sleep in once in a while. It will let him take the rest that he has been missing out on.
4. Wash his car once in a while. He will feel good and also take a break from additional pressure once in a while.
5. Fetch his dry cleaning for him. He will feel good and also get to know how much you care for him.
6. Get him a new razor. This might sound trivial but a good clean shave can make him feel fresh.
7. Keep his nightstand clean. This will keep him focused on his work and also relax his eyes.
8. Take him out on a dinner date. This will let him take a break from his mundane life and relax a bit.
9. Write him motivational poems. This will make him feel better about himself and he will also feel loved.
10. Get him a new pillow. This might sound trivial but a good pillow will let him get the adequate rest that he requires.
11. Let him know that he is handsome. He will good about himself and will also realize that you care about him.
12. Always focus on the little things. This will make him realize that you care about every detail of his life and his behavior.
13. Cook his favorite meal. He will feel good and also help him connect with you on a personal level.
14. Let him know that you are always thinking about him. This will make him feel loved and also secure.
15. Discuss his work. This will take a huge burden off his shoulder. It will help him relax and also get to know about your point of view.
16. Let him know that he is an amazing dad. He will feel accomplished and also boost up his self-confidence.
17. Always be proud of him. This will make him feel good about himself and also it will also give him emotional support.
18. Kiss him often. Kissing is a sign of showing how much you love the person and also appreciate that person. He will feel the same too.
19. Thank him more often. This will mean a lot to him because a man usually doesn’t get much appreciation as they are always expected to do things properly.
20. Appreciate him in front of guests. This will build up his self-confidence.
21. Appreciate his family. This will be a huge emotional support for him as he will realize that you are doing your best to get accustomed to his family.
22. Do not be on your phone when you are with him. Spend some quality time with him as what he needs the most is emotional support.
23. Make him a nice playlist. This might sound trivial but a good playlist can lift his mood or calm down his nerves.
24. Plan a date with him. This will allow him to relive the sweet moments with you yet again.
25. Ask about his plans. This will help him get an insight into your thoughts and also allow him to talk about his aspirations.
26. Take his advice into account. This will make him realize that you care about him and also respect his thoughts.
27. Respect his space. This is important. At times he would like to do certain things or he would want to be left alone, so, don’t invade his space at that time.
28. Celebrate his birthday. This will help him rejoice in his special day and also take a break from his monotonous life.
29. Put his phone on charge. This might sound trivial but he would appreciate it as it would give him a head start to the day.
30. Take him out for a movie night. A movie night will give you both time to spend time with each other and also allow him to relax after a day’s hard work.
31. Share motivational podcasts with him. This will boost him up if he is low and will also inspire him.
32. Always be available to talk with him. This will let him talk about his day and also relax.
33. Take care of him when he is sick. He might not ask you to take care of him when he is sick but be by his side. This will help him recover faster.
34. Send him an encouraging text when he is at work. This will make him feel good and also guide him through the day.
35. Accompany him to the doctor. This will give you an idea of what the doctor has to say.
36. Acknowledge his strong points. This will build up his confidence.
37. Dress to impress him. This will make him feel loved and also make him feel confident.
38. Do not interrupt when he is talking. This will let him know that you are interested in what he has to say.
39. Smile at him. This will brighten up his mood and also feel loved and secured.
40. Have a positive approach to life. This will also boost his confidence and also keep him optimistic always.
41. Let him know what you admire about him the most. This will make him feel confident and good about himself.
42. Thank him often for his contribution to the family. This will bring out the best in himself and also make him realise that he is on the right path.
43. Welcome him home after work with a kiss. This will instantly reduce his stress and also make him feel loved.
44. Always ask for an opinion when making important decisions. This will let him know that you care about his point of view too.
45. Keep his requests. Remember, he won’t request anything from you but at times when he does, do respect that.
46. Encourage him to work harder. This will be like emotional support which he will appreciate.
47. Give him compliments more often. This will make him feel good about himself and also encourage him to make him more presentable.
48. Do not complain much. This will make him realise that you are adjusting accordingly to support him.
49. Do not criticise him in front of others. Criticising him in front of others will bring down his morale and also make him feel low about himself.
50. Be respectful towards his likes and dislikes. This will show him that you are doing your best to keep him happy.
51. Do not compare him with other men. This will let him know you love him the way he is.
52. Seek for his help. This will make him realise that you really want him and also respect his input in your decisions.
53. Understand his situation when he is annoyed. He will acknowledge when you will try and understand his situation and support him.
54. Give him some personal space. This will help him do the things that love doing and also let him spend some time alone.
55. Keep the environment of the home positive when he is back from work. This will help him relax and also enjoy his stay at home.
56. Pay him respect in front of the children. This will let him know that you consider him to be an amazing father to the children and she wants them to look up to you.
57. Admit your mistakes. This will make him realise that you realise your shortcomings and respect him when he points them out.
58. Do not nag much. This will be an extra burden on his shoulders and will not let him concentrate on his work.
59. Do not blame him when something goes wrong. Analyse the situation before blaming him otherwise he will feel bad about himself without any reason.
60. Do not move any of his belongings without his permission. This might irritate him and make him feel uncomfortable.
61. Spend some romantic time with him. This will make him feel loved and also help him relax.
62. Talk about family goals with him. This will make him realise that you care about the family as much as he does and also show interest in his life.
63. Always support him when someone speaks ill of him. This will boost up his confidence and give him emotional support.
64. Gift him something he has always been wanting. This will let him know that you love him unconditionally.
65. Go over to his work-place during lunch hours. He will feel great to have lunch with you and relax too.
66. Speak good of him in front of his co-workers. This will make him feel confident about himself and also make him realise that you care about him.
67. Wake up along with him in the morning. This will give him a positive start to the day.
68. Always be kind towards his parents. This will make him realise that you care and respect his parents like yours. This will give him great emotional support.
69. Watch his favourite tv shows along with him. This will let him know you have interest in his taste too.
70. Don’t do anything that embarrasses him. This will build up his confidence and also not divert his mind to other things.
71. At times give him the benefit of doubt. This will make him feel good and also give him a feeling that you trust him.
72. Do not insult him. Insulting him will bring his morale down ad will also make him question himself.
73. Let him know that you love him. This will make him feel loved and also calm down his nerves.
74. Be patient when he commits a mistake. Try and understand why he did that without charging him directly.
75. Be grateful to him for looking after your family too. This will make him feel accomplished as a husband and a son-in-law.
76. Let him know that you are proud to be his wife. He will good about himself and will also boost up his confidence.
77. Do not talk ill of him. This will make him realise that you understand his situation and also care about him.
78. Keep the home and especially his study room always clean. This will give him a positive vibe from you and also realise how much you care for him.
79. Wear the dress that he had gifted you on special occasions. He will feel good and also special.
80. Get a haircut which he likes the most. He will not only feel good but will also realise that you care about his feelings too.
81. Take him out for a weekend drive. This will help him relax and take a break from his stressful life.
82. Show your love for him just the way he likes it. It might be through poetry or a particular song. Love him in the language he feels connected the most.
83. During a quarrel, try and keep your calm. Wait till he calms down without reacting much. If you react much, his blood pressure will increase.
84. Celebrate his success. This will give him emotional support and give him the motivation to work harder.
85. Listen to your husband keenly. This will allow him to vent out his feelings and he will also appreciate for you being a patient listener.
86. Don’t wear anything that makes your husband feel uncomfortable or insecure. This will make him realise that you care deeply about his feelings and emotions.
87. Refrain him from excessive smoking and drinking. This will make him realise that you care about his health and will also give him a reason to cut down on his addictions.
88. Do the things that he loves doing with you. It might be watching a movie together or cuddling at the and of the day; do what pleases him and also feel loved.
89. Keep his secrets safe with you. This will make him feel secure and he will also start trusting you.
90. Forgive him. This will make him realise his mistakes but will let him know how kind-hearted you are.
91. Keep his clothes well ironed. This will let him know that you care about the way he presents himself to others. It will mean a lot to him.
92. Do not overspend. This will give him a feeling that you really care about his hard-earned money and also respect his struggle.
93. Pray with him sometimes. This will make him feel connected with you and also give him both emotional and spiritual support.
94. Pray to god for his success. This will radiate positive vibes and will give him the energy and support that he needs.
95. Take interest in his field of work. This will allow him to talk in detail about his work. He will realise that you will be there to support him.
96. Be transparent about your emotions with him. This will make him feel good as he will realise that you will not lie to him ever and that will relax his nerves.
97. Try and not say ‘no’ too often. You might not enjoy doing something which he wants to, but if you say ‘no’ too often then it will become an added burden on him and he will stop expressing much.
98. Do not burden him with your demands. Always remember that he is doing his best to meet your demands, but, overstressing him with your demands will suffocate him.
99. Have a thorough knowledge about his daily routine. By doing this, you won’t be invading his time and his focus wouldn’t get diverted too.
100. Create a bucket list with him. This will allow him to talk about the dreams that he wants to achieve in life along with you. He will also realise that you care about the future too.