Your girl is the most beautiful woman on the planet, no matter what she is wearing, no matter what state she is in.
It is not her looks that make her beautiful for you; it is who she is from the inside and what place she holds in your heart that makes her the most good-looking female on the planet for you
Make sure she knows all about what you feel for her and that you always find her to be beautiful. We might have a few lines to help you get the job done.
the Best You are Beautiful Paragraphs for Her
- I have no clue how you manage to always be the most graceful person in the room. Whatever you do, whatever you say instantly has a strange effect on people, and it is almost as if you enchant some sort of spell on people that makes them instantly like you.
You are the most graceful, wonderful, and adorable human that I have ever come across, and who am I to not fall in love with you. You make every day that I spent with you feel as beautiful as you are, I love you.
- You hardly understand your beauty. The way you smile with utmost innocence, the way you take care of the people around you as if they mean the world to you, the way you handle every situation in the calmest way possible, the way you walk as if you own the road, the way you sing without caring about the listeners, the way you dance as if no one is watching, the way you play with your hair when no one is watching and I could on and on for years and still have a million things to mention which make you beautiful for me. I can never stop noticing how beautiful you are.
- Let me be very straight with you, it is not your deep, bright eyes that I find the most beautiful thing about you. It is also not your smiling lips that make you beautiful. It surely isn’t your hair or your walk that really makes you beautiful for me.
Although I am a fan of all of you, what I find to be the most beautiful thing about you is your innocence, your kindness, how you manage to always make everything better with just a smile, how you find happiness in the smallest and most absurd of things. You are really special to me and I would never want to lose you.
- The moment I noticed you dancing on an annual day and owning the stage with every move that you made, I knew I had found the love of my life, I knew I had just seen the most beautiful person of my life and that I would do anything to just be able to talk to you.
Even today, every time I see you move and get in your element, I swear my entire world comes to a standstill and all I see is you. I have been in love with you since day one and I don’t think anything has changed, you are still the most beautiful girl in the entire world for me.
- Have I ever mentioned that I still get goosebumps every time I hold your hand? Have I ever told you that even today I feel nervous every time I am with you and no matter how hard I try to hold on to my nerves, I always fail? Have I made it clear how madly and deeply I am in love with you? Even if I have not mentioned any of it to you, just know that for me, you are the most beautiful person that I have ever met and you will always be no matter what.
- Beauty is as the beholder perceives it. Well, I beg to differ because the beauty that I see in you has got nothing to do with the beholder. You are beautiful by all means and in all senses. I can’t seem to find even a slight imperfection in you and from head to toe, you are all good.
You can own the room and win the room according to your liking and there is absolutely nothing that can stop you. I could spend hours saying how beautiful you are but it will still not do justice to what you really are.
- Where do I even start when talking about how beautiful you are? Do I start with your eyes that remind me of the deepest oceans that I could just dive into in search of the bottom but return empty-handed and yet be happy? Or do I start with your hair, your hair which makes me feel lost with just one sway from either side, your hair which feels like a deep forest to me where I enter with my conscience but the deeper I go, the narrower it gets with room for just one, me or my conscience? Or do I come directly to your lips, well don’t even let me get started on that one? Hopefully, I will be able to decide someday.
- You know you are beautiful right? You have every reason, every right. Even if you fight with me all day and even if we argue the whole night. You know you are beautiful right? The way you stick to what you say and the way you do everything with all your might.
You scare all the darkness away in my life and bring light in the night. If you are a free-flying bird, I am just a threaded kite. For you are the most beautiful person in life and I hope you know that, right?
- No matter how much we fight, no matter how many arguments and disagreements we have, what we have will never change. Even when I am at my lowest and you seem to be hanging on by a slim thread, what we have built will remain unshaken.
It does not matter if we don’t talk for days or even for weeks, the connection and the communication that we have created will never shatter. You are the answer to all my prayers in life and I can never let anyone so beautiful go out of my life, even for a split second.
- Be it a nice dress or my loose hoodie, be it heels or sneakers, be it a flat tummy or a bobble paunch, you are all the same for me, you are all the more beautiful. You could be completely dolled up with all your make-up and hair done to perfection or you could look like a homeless person in the middle of the day, it makes no difference to me, you are equally beautiful to me in both.
Even when you wake up from a long, peaceful sleep when your hair is all over the place and your eyes seem to be popping out, I would still love you the same and you will be the same beautiful person for me.
- I have no one else to thank except for good fortune and destiny for having you in my life. I have still not realized what a person as beautiful and adorable as you see in me. I, for one, see nothing except undying love and faith for you.
No matter how much time we spend together, no matter how many years have passed, I will always be scared to lose you and I will love you for as long as I possibly can.
- When you hold my hand while walking, you make me feel like the most responsible man on the planet. When you tell me your endless and exciting stories, you make me feel like the most reliable person in the entire world.
When you tell me that you love me, I feel like the luckiest human on the planet and when you make me feel loved with the little things that you do, I feel invincible, I am on cloud nine. To have someone so beautiful, humble, and caring to call mine is like a dream come true, don’t wake me up.
- I know you don’t like it when I call you names or tell you how incredibly pretty you are. To be honest, it is not that I deliberately do it every time I see you. I cannot appreciate the pretty little thing that you are and the joy that you bring to my life. You are my love, my lifeline, and the girl of my dreams.
At this point, I am pretty sure we were bound to be together because your virtues would be such waste without having someone like me appreciate them every second of the day. I love you and I am not blushing.
- If I had to choose just one person to spend my entire life with, I know who I would pick and even you do too. You wouldn’t even have to do anything, I could just keep looking at you for a lifetime without anything else to worry about.
I am in love with you and I find you to be the prettiest, the most beautiful girl on this entire planet. I swear I would gladly give anything to spend my life with you without any regrets.
- You walked like an angel in my life and it has not been the same since. You changed me in a way that I never even imagined I would change. I understand now what it really means to be in love and truly love someone.
It is not just a commitment but the only option for a lifetime, there are no substitutes or second options, and it is just you. Just you and a happy life. You have always been beautiful, I don’t have to tell you that but what I really have to tell you is that I will do everything to make you happy.
- When I found you, my life found meaning. When I found you, the word love found a new meaning. When I saw you, my entire life, past, and future, flashed in front of my eyes in a second. When I got to know you, I got to know about a side of life that I was unaware of, a much more beautiful side.
When I finally told you that I love you, my heart came out of its place and the ground below my feet shifted somewhere else. You are the most beautiful thing to ever walk into my life and I thank you for it.
- The sun is the witness to the day we met and I felt my heart move out of my body. The first time that I saw you under the moonlight, being as beautiful and graceful as ever, I knew there was no going back.
The moment I finally gathered the courage to tell you how I felt, I was risking the most valuable thing in my life and I am extremely glad everything worked out. I did not want to miss out on the most beautiful thing in my life by any means. You make my life better and living more beautiful.
- Being in love with you is like being an art lover and seeing you is like going to an art museum. Being able to see you and be with you, experience all the things that you do, and just being in awe round the clock, just makes me happy.
I notice every little thing about you from how you are always scared to cross the road, how your heart melts on seeing animals, how you always fight for the last slice of pizza and go crazy if there is no ice cream in the fridge; to being the cutest little thing when you are tired and want to just hit the bed. I know you enough to tell you how beautiful you are and I am just extremely delighted to know you.
- 85+ Sweetest Anniversary Paragraphs for Your Love Partner
- 80+ Amazing First Love Quotes to Share
- 169+ Scared to Love Quotes That You Can Share
- 365+ Ending Relationship Quotes to Share
- 181+ Complicated Love Quotes for You
“Compassion, understanding, and connection” – these three words describe me the best. I founded “TheLoveBoy” to share joy of Love. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been studying the dynamics of human connection for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing my insights with others. My mission is to help individuals cultivate deeper and more meaningful relationships